I am looking for students who are willing to support my graduate project “Stories of Fire – A Graduate Project in Support of the Matador Fire Relief Fund,” with their art pieces.
I am planning an event on campus, including a photo exhibition and a silent auction. Therefore, I need the support of artists who are willing to donate their work to the auction. Bids will be written on a sheet of paper next to each item and the highest listed bidder wins the art piece. The money raised will benefit the Matador Fire Relief Fund.
– Exhibition/Event in late April, either April 13 or April 20
– Creation and donation of art pieces that can be related to fire (for example painting that resembles the color scheme/flames)
– Art pieces would need to be done by March 23
– One art piece will be picked to be featured on the event’s flyer; all artists’ names will be included in the press release
– Students get free publicity, the showcase of their work and networking opportunities
Please let me know if you’re interested, or if you have any questions!