As the academic year is coming to an end, the Matador Involvement Center would like to provide additional support and guidance to new officers of clubs and organizations.
We will be having New Officer Training for those who are interested in learning more about multiple resources and the skills needed for your club or organization’s success.
We encourage newly elected officers to sign-up and attend one of the available training dates and times:
- Tuesday, May 2nd from 12 PM – 1 PM
- Tuesday, May 2nd from 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 4th from 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Friday, May 5th from 10 AM – 11 AM
- Friday, May 5th from 11:30 AM -12:30 PM
SPACE IS LIMITED. You may sign-up at: https://newofficertraining.eventbrite.com
Trainings will be held in the Matador Involvement Center’s Conference Room, located in the USU’s Sol Center.
Below is an overview of the topics we will be discussing:
- Delegating tasks
- Supporting officers and members
- Officer transitioning
If you have any further questions, or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com